Friday, July 4, 2014

Back from California

With a nasty sinus thing that I wish I didn't have.  Fun times with family--especially my ridiculously cute niece and nephew.  At the moment, I'm writing this while waiting for my parents' lawn mower to cool down enough so I can get it to start, so I can mow the second half of their lawn.

In the meantime, Hurricane Arthur, anyone?  Heading straight for Atlantic Canada and I am super glad I'm not there, in my Scamp, right now. Here's a link to the article:  wow, look at all those place names I know now, because I've been there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete