Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Rearrangement

I've been thinking over the past couple of days, as I've been packing (and missing my Scamp, which my new landlord assures me is "alive and well"), that I'm going to shift the focus of my blog a little bit, especially as I'm not going to be able to spend as much time with the Scamp as I thought I would be able to when I started this blog. It's still going to focus on small-space living, but the domestic as well as the mobile. There will still be a lot of overlap, because the Scamp kind of thinking will definitely find its way into my new shoebox of an apartment.

So, instead of just cooking in the Scamp, I'll write about cooking in a kitchen that's smaller than the Scamp. I'll write about life in 300 sq ft, which will be an adventure for everyone involved. I don't have that much time left here and I'm stocking up on bubble baths and closing my bedroom door with the cats on the other side, since I don't have a bathtub or a bedroom at the new place. It will be interesting. Very interesting. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you when I saw a Dutch Oven and Campfire Cooking catalog; it wasn't, as I'd initially thought, about using a dutch oven and campfire together, but was divided into the dutch oven recipes and the outdoor recipes. Still, it was kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete