Monday, April 19, 2010

On Needing to be Somewhere Else

This afternoon, I'm basking in the memories of where the Scamp and I have already been. And I seem to be that neurotic person who takes a picture of her camper everywhere she camps...

Mackinac, Michigan. Had the most beautiful view of the bridge from my campsite. The downside: it was very, very cold--and I didn't have my electric blanket yet (a lack which was shortly remedied).


"Hey, that's my Scamp!" View from tour boat, Apostle Islands, Wisconsin



My parents' driveway. Their camper is twice the size of mine. I just think this picture is funny. (They traded in this camper last summer for a 33' fifth wheel, which is nearly three times the size of the Scamp.)


Stillwater, MN (William O'Brien State Park) That's my mom. We're hanging out while Dad does a wedding. This is the first and only time that I put the awning out (not yet out, because I need a second person to help me do it, and Mom's not tall enough.)


Itasca State Park, MN (Headwaters of the Mississippi) Maeve got out here and I had to chase her around for a while. For a tubby cat, she can sure move.


Schroeder, MN (north of Duluth, MN)

No comments:

Post a Comment